3.15.2010

“random thoughts for the masses”
So far, I’ve done a lot of new things while abroad.  I don’t think it’s possible for me to do justice to my feelings and experiences by trying to describe them on some internet site.  However, one thing that I have learned that I can articulate is that in order to learn, you must do.  Whether it’s talking to new people or climbing to new heights, do something new every day.  See a new movie, phone an old friend, read a new book, walk a new path, try a new food, start to a new club…anything as long as you’re learning.  It’s easy to go through the motions and call it a day after an unsatisfying day of class, work, or going out, but it doesn’t have to be that way.  Find out more about yourself by doing more with yourself.  “I can’t wake you up.  Only you can wake you up.” – John Winston

"Don’t put limitations on yourself – let other people do that for you.  Take risks." -- James Cameron 

No comments:

Post a Comment